Epoxy Mortar Flooring Installations for Industrial Facilities
Industrial Epoxy Mortar Flooring installation is a process that will resurface your concrete floors to “better than new condition,” providing a fresh appearance, long-lasting durability, and a safer surface. Regardless of the size of the repair, we can help. Our epoxy mortar flooring systems are affordable and effective, and we have the experience and expertise to get the job done right and on time, every time.
What is Epoxy Mortar Flooring?
Epoxy mortar is a high-performance, long-lasting flooring material that is designed to protect new concrete, as well as resurface and restore eroded concrete floors or any other area where the concrete has been extensively damaged. Mortar floor systems combine epoxy or urethane with graded sand, are trowel-applied, and typically used in industrial facilities for the following purposes:
- Protecting the floor from future damage. Epoxy mortar is strong and durable ensuring years of safe use.
- Resurfacing existing damage. As concrete erodes it presents an aesthetic issue as well as a safety concern.
- Epoxy mortar floors can also be utilized to change the slope of the floor, to allow for proper drainage.
Epoxy Mortar Flooring System Installation
Our epoxy flooring installations meet rigorous standards of craftsmanship, design, and aesthetic innovation while providing unmatched durability to withstand impacts and abrasions.
The Surface Technology installation process includes:
- Initial consultation and site survey to get to know more about your facility and your goals.
- Customized, detailed proposal.
- STI Project Manager will closely coordinate schedule, material delivery and installation.
- Installation performed by trained resinous flooring professionals (averaging over 20 years of experience).
- Yearly site visits along with our 10-year material and labor warranty for the highest quality assurance.
Signs That my Floor Needs Resurfacing
Even though you may not need to repair a crack as soon as you notice it, areas that receive heavy equipment traffic can rapidly erode. A pothole or crack can cause someone to trip and fall, severely injuring themselves. They can also become an equipment hazard with heavy dollies and forklifts rolling over them. Resurfacing as soon as possible is the best way to avoid these hazardous situations.
Why Surface Technology Inc.?
Surface Technology is a nationwide leader for industrial flooring solutions. We are a trusted and respected source for custom designed and installed industrial resin flooring. What flooring problems can we solve for your industrial facility? Call Today! 1-800-PROJECT or contact us online.
Get in Touch
We know you’re busy. We’re here to get you the information you need as quickly as possible. Whether you just want a quick estimation on your project specifications or want to talk to an expert about your project, we are here to help you.